Fire & Life Safety
Fire can destroy a home in a matter of minutes, and put your family members and pets at serious risk.
Protect what matters most – your life and the lives of your loved ones, with an A-1 Security monitored fire system.
- The National Electric Code (NEC) requires that all homes have smoke detectors that run on the property’s electrical system, but they won’t dispatch the fire department.
- Our smoke detectors are connected to the alarm panel and will immediately notify the fire department.
- Alert you in the event of a flash fire in a kitchen or utility room
- Dispatch the fire department to prevent serious property damage.
Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide is known as the silent killer – don’t leave your family unprotected.
- CO detectors notify you of hazardous conditions immediately
- Unlike store bought detectors, ours will dispatch the fire department.